Thursday, January 1, 2015

Butterfly

One butterfly isn't pretty, a piece of its wing is missing
And the force of gravity never helped anything,
but the butterfly still flew as its heart desired.

And I watch it like that
Reflecting on myself like that,
and the life that I've faced and still have.

The dark cycle that revolves around me,
the cell encircling me and the vastness I don't know
Perfection might be the answer,
it's the wound in my heart that keeps deceiving me.

The butterfly looks at me like that,
with so many questions in its eyes.
Finally, it looks at its wing and tells me.

We both still have tomorrow waiting for us
And today, what's hindering us with the past,
the present is different.
The many scars we have, the many times of happiness
and suffering are only the wind,
that will come up and pass you by soon.

- Butterfly, Palmy -
#songlyric

No comments:

Post a Comment